To be allowed access to student records, you must carefully review the material presented in this site. Maintaining confidentiality of student records is everyone's responsibility, whether you are faculty, staff, or student.

Students may assign third party access to their OneStart account or sign a bursar/financial aid release of information form. These are not valid for University College to share academic information to a third party. In order for a third party to speak with Academic and Career Development regarding a student, there must be an active release form on file with our office.

For more information, please visit https://ferpa.iu.edu/.