Connect with your coaching cohort
If you’re an Indy Achieves Promise Scholar who receives the Frank O’Bannon Grant, you’re a part of a coaching cohort.
Note: If you’re a 21st Century Scholar, connect with IUPUI's 21st Century Scholars Success Program.
In your cohort, your dedicated student success coach works with you during your time at IUPUI to ensure you are getting the most out of your student experience.
Success coaching offers:
- Individualized support through regular one-on-one meetings
- Goal-setting and success strategies for your career, educational, and personal growth
- Referrals to campus resources and IUPUI offices
- Student engagement opportunities through campus and cohort community events
- Financial literacy assistance for scholarships, financial aid, SAP appeals, etc.
Your Indy Achieves student success coach:
- Receives extensive training through Inside Track at IUPUI
- Is committed to working with you as you pursue your degree at IUPUI
- Tailors coaching to you as an individual student