The National Student Exchange (NSE) is a study away opportunity that allows you to take new courses, see new places, make new friends, and enroll in academic options that may not be available on your own campus. You can study for a single term or an academic year at one of nearly 200 NSE member colleges and universities located in the United States, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands.
The program is open to IUPUI undergraduate students who meet program eligibility requirements. Participate in NSE to:
- Broaden your personal and educational perspectives
- Live in and explore new areas
- Learn from different professors
- Experience personal growth
- Explore new areas of study
- Take courses not available at your home campus
- Acquire life skills
- Explore career options
- Investigate graduate schools
- Look for future employment
- Become more independent and resourceful
- Experience life from a different point of view
To research host school options, visit the National Student Exchange website.